We are looking for a
Welton Bibby & Baron is the UK\'s largest manufacturer of paper packaging and has been manufacturing since 1858.
We currently have vacancies for the right person to join our growing team as a Print Assistant, undertaking the tasks below, with great opportunities and future prospects for the right candidate.
The hours are 37.5 hours a week, over a 3-rotating shift pattern that include mornings, evenings and nights.
Monday - Thursday - 8 hours
Fridays - 5.5 hours:
Mornings: 6am - 2pm
Mornings: 6am - 11:30am
Evenings: 2pm - 10pm
Evenings: 11:30 - 5pm
Nights: 10pm - 6am
Nights: 5pm - 10:30pm
- Working with a team of Print Operators to ensure production requirements are met and a high standard of quality is produced.
- Preparation of equipment to enable change over targets to be achieved.
- Assisting operators with design changes on machine.
- Ordering of Raw materials using computerised system to maintain constant supply during machine operation.
- Loading and unloading of paper reels on and off the press.
- Cleaning printing presses and general housekeeping to ensure hygiene standards are maintained.
Qualities from Candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others.
- Mechanical and practical ability
- Good time management.
25 Days Holidays run from January 1st – December 31st. A few days of this, usually no more than 5 days is attained to use for our Christmas shutdown. (Bank Holidays are also included)
A possibility of voluntary overtime when required
Contributory pension scheme
Competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme
Potential to grow and develop within the team
For further information please email - Erin.Marsh@Welton.co.uk
Please send your written application to our
Human Resources Department. Or you apply directly online.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Back to the overview of job advertisements